• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S80600s

TonyDia

I have 2 Epson S80600s for sale. 1 in complete working condition, and 1 in non-working condition. These are both for pick-up only and located in the Tinley Park, IL area. About 1 hour south of Chicago. These were in a sticker printing environment so they will have stickers on them but aren't covered :)

Working Epson SureColor S80600
This printer has white installed currently. It has 2 newer printheads that were professionally installed by Epson techs because the originals got a nasty head strike that ruined them :( This printer shows signs of use where the material was trimmed off on the heater. It will also come with the additional "print dryer" heater mounted above the post-heating surface. All nozzles and printheads are in perfect working condition. $7000 $5000

Non-Working Epson SureColor S80600
This printer needs two new printheads (currently removed) and new ink lines. We had an issue that took very long to resolve and the white ink in the lines was a concern to put through new printheads without swapping out the ink lines. I cut my losses by leaving it as-is since we weren't using them much longer as we have switched to another printing technology. This would make a very good parts machine outside of those 2 issues. This machine also has the optional print dryer installed. $2000 $1000

Take both for $5000

Feel free to message or call 8159007576 if you have any questions.

20210923_141424.jpg

20210923_141436.jpg

Last edited:

TonyDia

Bumping this to the top! Updated with photos and bottom dollar pricing to get these to move.