• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Surecolor S60670 - 1 Pass Profile

Christian Guico

I'm trying to find an ICC profile with 1-pass print for the printer but always seems to find 2-pass for with 720x720 or 720x1440 resolution.

Anyone can suggest me a good profile with 1-pass as this will only be used on mass printing 2x3 ft election banners?

Thanks.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
I don't think it's possible to do 1-pass at those resolutions... not enough nozzles to achieve those without multiple passes.
Onyx only lets me do 360x360 for a 1-pass profile.

Christian Guico

I think that's the one I'm looking for, can share me which name of profile/brand/model of it on the Epson Control Dashboard? Or have you downloaded it from outside source?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Sorry, we use Onyx and create our own media profiles... we don't use the Epson Dashboard at all.
We also have the 806xx and not the 606xx, so our profiles wouldn't suit the CMYKCMYK ink set either.

Djordje

Ultraflex Jetflex Gloss 1 pass 720 x 720
Sorry, we have SC 60610L and i cant find in Epson dashboard download section, 1 pass for Ultraflex Jetflex Gloss (2 pass is available)... Can you upload .emx file for download we would appreciate... We use Onyx RIP Center v12.

Last edited: