• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson SureColor S70670 Ink Leaking

Neyland

Does anyone have this printer? I have had it about a year, and it has preformed amazing. Today, I noticed that the Metallic ink hose in the back is leaking ink everywhere. I have contacted the supplier that I purchased the machine from and should be called back soon, just wanting to know if anyone has an idea what caused this.

atoledo

Same Here

I just saw your thread (I know it's late) and we are having the same issue.

We picked up two of these models in 2014 and have been very pleased with the quality of the prints. However, after the one-year warranty was over they both began to leak ink. One started leaking white ink from the ink bay near the heads and seep through a small gap in the housing and down to the floor. We serviced this and it was taken care of. A month later the other printer had the same problem, only with the silver ink. We called service and the guys came in, replaced the entire ink bay, but by the time he left, it was leaking again. So apparently he didn't fix anything. We called them back and they want to charge AGAIN because they'll probably be changing another piece.

Is anyone else having similar issues? Perhaps we can force Epson to issue a recall/exchange.

mdjamesd

Just saw this thread. We don't have an S70, but one of our S30's started leaking Cyan in the ink by. Apparently one of the hoses decided to develop a leak, or one of the hose connectors decided to let go. We were luckily under warranty, and Decision One had to come out, replace the ink bay, and spend hours cleaning the spilled ink.....sucked to be that tech that day!