• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson TFP Print Head Cleaning Services

funnyb0nz

So curious how many people have thier print heads replaced because of clogged nozzles? I have a machine comeing that cost big money to clean printer heads and it does do the Epson TFP heads. It has a 90% success rate. I will be charging $300.00 per printer head . I will have a video on youtube to show you how to remove your print head from your machine. If your machine is under warranty, I suggest you contact Epson, however out of warranty, this is the way to go versus being charged over $3k to have epson/Decission One to come out and replace your parts. I was just quoted this for my printer repair. If anyone is interested, please send me a message.

G 6 CUSTOMS LLC

@G6CUSTOMDESIGNS
Good Morning
Will you be able to do Mimaki heads i have a jv300-130 eco solvent printer that might need a new head.
Thank you in advance.
Tom
831-970-5688
@G6CUSTOMDESIGNS on INSTAGRAM

ikarasu

What are you getting a printhead doctor?

Unfortunatelly 90% of the time if you have a bad head, your nozzles arent recoverable, as theyre damaged and not clogged. And the ones that are clogged require too much pressure to unclog, that the heads get destroyed in the process. We've tried ultrasonic machines before, we tried sending a head in to a service like this... Both times they came back worst. Do a few searches for printhead doctor, or whatever device you're buying... Most of the positive reviews are brand new accounts, all the long timers who bought it and tried it say it doesnt work.

GUN95

So curious how many people have thier print heads replaced because of clogged nozzles? I have a machine comeing that cost big money to clean printer heads and it does do the Epson TFP heads. It has a 90% success rate. I will be charging $300.00 per printer head . I will have a video on youtube to show you how to remove your print head from your machine. If your machine is under warranty, I suggest you contact Epson, however out of warranty, this is the way to go versus being charged over $3k to have epson/Decission One to come out and replace your parts. I was just quoted this for my printer repair. If anyone is interested, please send me a message.
hi
how much do you buy the printheads? and or
I will be very interested if you have interesting prices
Thanks