• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eraser wont erase.

showcase 66

For some reason my eraser on Photoshop CS3 wont erase anything when the mode is set to brush or pencil. If the mode is block then it will erase but not the other two modes. I am not sure if I did something on a setting but on the plane it was working fine but now it wont work. I tried resetting the laptop but still no erasing.

Any clue how to fix this. I would appreciate it.

mikey-Oh

there's a weird(background) eraser that will not erase your primary colour. click and hold down the eraser icon and make sure you're on the standard eraser

showcase 66

HAHA After I first posted this, I went and checked that very same thing. I have done that before getting all pissed that something wasn't working then realizing I was on the wrong layer.

showcase 66

Its working now. Not sure why. I shutdown the comp and started it up in my wifes profile on the comp and it is working just fine. Shut it down and opened it in my profile and its working. Weird.:help

saktrnch

Its working now. Not sure why. I shutdown the comp and started it up in my wifes profile on the comp and it is working just fine. Shut it down and opened it in my profile and its working. Weird.:help

Women are always right?