• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error 08

artbot

you mean what is the encoder sensor? a: it's the IR sensor that rests behind your head carriage that reads your encoder strip. i'd start by just blowing some air at it with one of these canned air computer cleaner cans.

nardDesign

you know the error shows on display when cutter goes to the end, then it's showing up the error. What should I do , Do I need to change something or what?

very thanks

Nastev Done

I have changed linear encoder strip, linear encoder sensor 2 times, but nothing happened. I have changed the Main board, but that message still appears on the display. I`m trying to resolve that problem. And if I had some informations i will write.

shifil_mimak

I have changed linear encoder strip, linear encoder sensor 2 times, but nothing happened. I have changed the Main board, but that message still appears on the display. I`m trying to resolve that problem. And if I had some informations i will write.

Dear same here,, error 08,,linear enc.sensor,,,, even i replaced the encoder sensor,,no change ,,,, and for me this error happens on booting,, so nothing can be done,,, any hope ??? ,,,pls share,,thnx.

Ponto

*** See my thread "MIMAKI WOES" in this folder**** .... this "issue" is popping up quite often it seems!!! JP