• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Error code 2320 ColorPainter M64s

Cody Cruea

Hello, I'm having this error code 2320 and I have found the original producer error code list, but it is not listed.

I replaced my wiper blade and yet I am still having my issue. It isn't allowing me to even move the carriage.

Any advice?

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Have you contacted your dealer rep that installed the printer? If not, let me know and I can direct you to someone.

C5 Service&Repair

2320 is a wiper position sensor error. changing the blade will do nothing for this. check the sensor that is triggered as the wiper chain circulates.

SeikoLover

Hi to all of members,
my m-64s report the error code 2620. i presume that coud be something regarding secondary tank or the
additional tank, but i've not the thechnical manual for find the manner to solve the problem.
Do you have the tech manual to send to me? i'll be particulary gratefull. Otherwise the solution could be appriciate the same.
i'm able to enter in service mode in CP-Manager but i prefer not to manage anything without knowing if it's the right solution.
thanks in advance...
Giovanni
my mail is giovanni-bolla@libero.it