• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'd say at this point since you have reinstalled on top of an existing folder that you need to totally uninstall. Reboot. Then browse to the Program Files folder on your hard drive and delete the leftover files and folders from the uninstall. Then re-install but install to a new folder.

Mikeifg

I'd say at this point since you have reinstalled on top of an existing folder that you need to totally uninstall. Reboot. Then browse to the Program Files folder on your hard drive and delete the leftover files and folders from the uninstall. Then re-install but install to a new folder.

Thanks for all the help from everybody. I did what Siteline suggested and it worked.:U Rock:

Next time if you get this error. First try starting up production manager first. But right click run as administrator. Then once production manager is open do the same thing to flexi. I occasionally have the same problem you were having and this
fixes it for me.

CS-SignSupply

Good call Sightline. It is always recommended to 'completely' remove a Flexi installation before re-installing. Personally, I recommend editing the default install folder to include the date installed as well as the version number... C:/Program..../../SAiProductionSuite/1051/512012/

Here, the 1051 represents 10.5.1 Version and 512012 is the install date.