• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Esm Banner For Versacamm

DJ

Has anyone used this esm-lbv banner from roland I cant find the profiles on it. Its not even on rolands site, need to get this 16FT banner done... I gues I will try a small sample using the regular esm vinyl settings. Any sugestions?? Thanks

Barry

DJ,

The profiles are on Rolands sight under Support/ICC Profile wizard and then output/COLORRIP 2.x/Versacamm SP-300/CMYK Eco-SOL INK/ESM-LBV Light-Weight Banner Vinyl.

DJ

I was looking under rip 2.2, because thats what I have and it did not list the versacamm?? I gues thats why Im a pre schooler... Thanks again Berry! I did just end up using the vinyl setting, worked perfect.

Barry

DJ said:
I was looking under rip 2.2, because thats what I have and it did not list the versacamm?? I gues thats why Im a pre schooler... Thanks again Berry! I did just end up using the vinyl setting, worked perfect.
Glad things worked out for ya man...

BTW, its Barry not Berry... :D