• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

EstiMate ?

Illuminator

Does estimate 2.0 or any other software include project management? I was interested in cyrious because it looks like a very comprehensive program. Only 1 problem there is no try before you buy option, and i am not going to buy if i cant try it or return it. I got stuck with software that was represented as the perfect option yet turned out to be not so user friendly in real world.

I have a full service sign shop electric, commercial, plus in house neon and embroidery. I know the right software can help us take the redundancy out while improving workflow and inventory mangement. any suggestions? it does not have to be sign company specific.

hopeful

resqfiremedic

It is a plug in. I have the new estimate 2.0. I believe it has a description on the website of what comes with the software and a trial you can get.

Checkers

I'm currently using EstiMate and QuickBooks which will do a lot more than estimating.
"Project Management" is another story though. Can you be a little more specific?

Checkers

Illuminator

I'm currently using EstiMate and QuickBooks which will do a lot more than estimating.
"Project Management" is another story though. Can you be a little more specific?

Checkers

Project management, lets say one of the jobs in your sign fab area needs neon and faces with cut vinyl and is to be installed 3 weeks into the future. you need to make sure that all departments get there respective component done on time to meet the schedule. In addition to this there are multiple jobs in each department with there own timelines. i need away to visually keep everyone on track without repetitive and time consuming meetings. i also need away for sales to see whats in the system so they dont promise projects for dates that can't be met. Also i would like to reduce the redundancy of entering the same descriptions in each piece of software like accounting, design, word, and outlook etc. plus estimating vs. actual so you can see if you are on track with profitability before the end of the job.

I hope that answers your question.