• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Event Ticket Printing

mameighan

I do in house signage but usually outsource my business card and flyer printing to 4over, navitor etc

I am looking for event tickets, perforated and with the possibility of numbering. Do any of you know "trade only" places that do this? I see a lot of retail places but am finding it hard to fine a wholesaler (mid west would be great) so I can make a little profit on it.

Any leads and recommendations would be appreciated

Thanks

Mark

wildside

PFL does tickets wholesale, don't know prices since never needed them, but they do produce them
printingforless.com

Marie

Blanks USA has printed standard raffle tickets for us - perfed and numbered. I know that they sell event ticket blanks but not sure if they print full color or just black ink.

mameighan

Event Tickets

Thanks for the info. I will check around. Navitor does actually do them but their wholesale pricing isn't much (if any) cheaper than many of the retail places

Thanks again

Mosh

their wholesale pricing isn't much (if any) cheaper than many of the retail places

Because there isn't much mark-up on stuff like this, all about quantity.

graphicwarning

I've had a bunch of tickets printed with Print-o-graph/Gotprint with numbering and perforation and they turned out great. Reasonably priced by my standards...

BobCap

We do those quite often.

I don't know if I can post this up here or not.

Bob Cap
AAI
Gilbert, MN
bob cap @ mchsi dot com

218 - 749 - 4056