• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ever seen an a frame/sandwich board like this from a supplier?

Want to offer it to clients but the price point probably wouldn't allow for a markup as its already a little bananas on price point.

gnubler

One of my customers bought that exact one and brought in the panel to get lettered. She sent me the link you posted and I gasped a bit at the cost.
Ended up at some high end home decor boutique.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks very well made - I like the interlocking bits at the top. I wonder if George & Willy used to work for Apple.

iStand.jpg

weyandsign

ikarasu

shipping ends up being like a grand. Unless you're bringing in containers...buying off alibaba direct isnt worth it, I was selling hundreds of A frames and I worked it out that I'd save $3 a frame on an order of 100 frames buying direct...then I have to deal with quality issues and all the shipping and everything... much easier to buy from someone already buying it!

yeah i saw this one but the price didnt match and the front image is the george and willy one but the images inside show its a different frame...

ChicagoGraphics

shipping ends up being like a grand. Unless you're bringing in containers...buying off alibaba direct isnt worth it, I was selling hundreds of A frames and I worked it out that I'd save $3 a frame on an order of 100 frames buying direct...then I have to deal with quality issues and all the shipping and everything... much easier to buy from someone already buying it!
The shipping has come down in price, its not that bad now

FlorenceC

Coffee first. Your problems later.
I can't say that I've had a need to run these for clients yet, but have seen these on display at a local show from Beston.
Our shop doesn't have contact with them so I have no idea on price, but being just one province over, shipping from Richmond BC might be worth it for you?