• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ever thrown anyone out of your shop?

ChiknNutz

I had a guy just show up one Saturday morning with a large stone he wanted sandblasted as a grave marker. I said OK, but it is not of good quality for this, but if we stay with just a name and date it should work. He said my sister ( here it comes what we all love to hear) wants to design it. I gave him my email and said have her email me the design when she is done, but keep it simple text, no graphics.

After 3 weeks of email and phone calls she sends my the design over 200 letters and 3 graphics, small graphics for a stone that is more like a large piece of gravel. That night he stops in and starts with "what does it take to get a simple stone done and when WILL you have it done!" I said the design just got here 4 hours ago and it will not work, he said he would "just take it down the road to someone who knew what they where doing" I jumped the counter and said "LETS LOAD THAT MOTHER##&K*& UP so you can get the ##&k out of my shop" ... My son-in-law was there picking up some address markers for a brick side job and was shocked at how I handled this jerk. I do not take this from anyone.

Over the years I have thrown a few out the door... I am here to provide a service, and it is not to be their whipping boy!

Love it, just love it!!!

Replicator

I had a guy just show up one Saturday morning with a large stone he wanted sandblasted as a grave marker. I said OK, but it is not of good quality for this, but if we stay with just a name and date it should work. He said my sister ( here it comes what we all love to hear) wants to design it. I gave him my email and said have her email me the design when she is done, but keep it simple text, no graphics.

After 3 weeks of email and phone calls she sends my the design over 200 letters and 3 graphics, small graphics for a stone that is more like a large piece of gravel. That night he stops in and starts with "what does it take to get a simple stone done and when WILL you have it done!" I said the design just got here 4 hours ago and it will not work, he said he would "just take it down the road to someone who knew what they where doing" I jumped the counter and said "LETS LOAD THAT MOTHER##&K*& UP so you can get the ##&k out of my shop" ... My son-in-law was there picking up some address markers for a brick side job and was shocked at how I handled this jerk. I do not take this from anyone.

Over the years I have thrown a few out the door... I am here to provide a service, and it is not to be their whipping boy!

Classic . . . !

mgraef27

lol we don;t have to kick anyone out but we also keep the front door of the office locked to keep joe public from knockin' and the only way it's getting opened is if someone has a appointment.

Hell of a policy there..... do you sell just over then Internet?

Gordy Saunders

I' ve never thrown anyone out, but I had a cheap customer that ticked me off. I said, "Well, you must want a free sign!" He replies, "Yes." So I held up my bird finger and said, "Here you go."

Gordy Saunders

I've never thrown anyone out, but I had this really cheap customer that ticked me off one time.
I said, "You must want a free sign!"
He replied, "Yes."
So I held up my bird finger, and said, "Here you go!"