• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Everything but cyan gone?

PMG

Man Bogie,,seems you are having all kinds of issues with your setups.I feel for ya bro!!!!!!!!!

Bogie

SAI person had me revert to the default via their little default reverter dealie, etc., etc. - may be in software. Just did a clean and a nozcheck, and it _looks_ fine.

I spent an HOUR on hold for that...

Pro Image

You know Photoprint SUCKS............Mine will not stay open....the program closes after being open for around 10 min..........SAI said its my computer and all their little fixes don't work............

Hope you figure it out....................

Bogie

That, and I called a Large Vendor, and ordered a roll of their t-shirt material on Monday night about 6:00. Told 'em to send it next-day on the next day. Welp, I waited around all day today, and no Big Brown Truck. The thing says "billing info received" but nothing more.

Bogie

Okay... Working again. TOO DARN WEIRD.

How much RAM do you have?

Right now, I've SAI and Graphtec pointing fingers at each other, and my local vendor just looks puzzled...

And Big Company and UPS pointing fingers.

I'm gonna start breaking off some fingers.

Pro Image

2 gigs...........Im going to re-install XP tomarrow and see if that will help............

If not Im going to ask for Wastach or Onyx..........My dealer said they will help me out if I can't get it to work............

Bogie

I don't like the warez for color management. I'm a little particular about that for my photo stuff. I think the out of the box profiles are tweaked toward 'punchy sign' mode...

Bogie

Heck with it - I have a photo I need to irritate enough to get it to print a little nicer, but I'm gonna drink a beer and take an ambien, and say night-night... Tomorrow is another frustration.

Bogie

Well, SAI who makes flexi also makes the photoprint, which is kinda like "rip rides the short bus."

YOu know you're really irritated when you can't sleep on ambien.

iSign

I upgraded to a better CPU to use as my dedicated rip station.
My excellent tech support that always makes me happy to have them on my team comes from Advantage Sign Supply... but the color issues I was having, (trying to get consistent results printing old job files, on the same media with the same profile) was complicated enough that the support guy conference called into SAI & after having one guy help for a while, using a remote control to work on my computer while I watched his cursor fly around checking stuff... they ended up putting the tech support manager Darnell on the line & he really got things taken care of for me.

I guess seeing a familiar profile name show up in the Rip & Print window, does not seem to automatically mean that specific familiar profile is actually loaded properly, & being used on the prints output while that profile name is show as the output profile. Not something I understand much better then this morning... but now my reds are red instead of dark dark blue like this morning.:thumb: