• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Excellent condition fully functional Mimaki CJV30-130 54" Printer Cutter SS21 inks, CMYK

ApexVinyl

Premium Subscriber
Time for me to move on and get a bigger printer. I don't use the cutting function but it works great. Prints perfect, head test is %100. 54" size. SS21 ultra durable solvent inks running CMYK colors setup. Manually cleaned daily, super clean and ready to work. Comes with a copy of Rasterlink 5 pro. You will need your own design software. Must pickup, bring a couple dudes to help you move. I won't ship. If you are serious and want pictures I will email them to you, but no tire kickers. Start your business or add an extra printer for a reasonable cost. In the Kaukauna, Wisconsin arear. $4500 cash up front.

Edit: I bought from a printer shop 7 months back, they installed a new factory printhead, dampers and lines and capping station.