• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Experience Sign Installers Only (Washington)

Signs For Success is located in Spokane, WA near Idaho. We are a sign company that handles vinyl wraps, acrylic and coro, business cards, banner/sign installs and more. We are looking to hire installers that would be able to help with installing signs at business locations, wrap vinyl on cars, etc. We will provide forklift, scissor and boom training.

Please contact me at admin@signsforsuccess.biz if you are interested

Our Ideal Candidate:

- Quick learner who enjoys troubleshooting problems and finding solutions independently
- Excellent attention to detail while being safety oriented
- Physical strength tempered with a gentle touch
- Flexible with fast changing goals and deadlines
- Willingness to ask questions when you're not sure, and open to making mistakes
- You don't need to know everything but you need to be excited and motivated to learn.

Requirements:

- Must be able to complete labor intensive work repeatedly, including lifting 50lbs, climb ladders, dig footings, etc.
- Loading and transportation of all types of signage
- Operation of boom and bucket trucks while maintaining fleet
- Read and execute work plans.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and solve problems.
- Have general construction knowledge.
- Have clean driving record
- 04 or 01 Electrical license

Compensation depends on experience, we offer full benefits, sick, vacation and holiday pay