• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Expired Fujifilm Ink

Nate1n22

Has anyone found a way to get around the expired ink on Acuity's? Our Acuity F isn't used much anymore and it rejected the black in the machine. Unfortunately my black on the shelf was expired too. I tried changing the date in Windows but everytime you reopen the software it changes back.
I have a service dongle and couldn't find anything in the SDS menu. I know on the older machines there was someone selling something that allowed you to use expired ink.

AlsEU

In older versions of the printer's firmware (before the F model) it was possible to use expired inks, but since a long time is not available anymore - when the ink is expired, it's gone.

JoDa

There is a reason UV ink is "dated"...it will gel up and mess your ink delivery system including p/heads...when its out of date, you usually can get 30 days, but after that throw it away.

prizmimaging

Not sure if your printer works the same way. We solved this problem by changing the printer's system date to before ink's expiration date.