• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Export to Enroute option

Miki

I recently installed the free upgrade to my Flexi 7.5 and was told that the "export to Enroute" option would actually work now. I still can't get it to work. Anyone got any ideas?:help:

dennis j

What version of Enroute are you using? Also check wich version of 7.5 if it is new enough you can down load the new 7.6. I export to Enroute all the time, try starting Enroute first before you export I had to do that in one of the versions.

Miki

I use Enroute 3 v2 and I upgraded my Flexi to 7.6 v1. I too have had to start my Enroute program before Flexi at times. I am wondering if I need to change a preference or something?

dennis j

I am running Enroute 3.1 and Flexi 7.6 v1 just tried sending to my Enroute with it closed and it worked fine not sure what the problem is on your system.