• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Extra S class 2 pinch rollers

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
So we got a quote after speaking to our rep about extra pinch rollers for the summa (S2 T160). the quote says

“pinch roller assy D60 and D620” and “pinch roller set of 2 and 2 clips”

can someone just confirm they’re quoting us for the right thing? Do the S class use the same pinch rollers as the D series?

MI Bearcat

You want additional pinch roller assemblies or just replacement rollers? I'm currently looking for the whole assemblies and it shows part number 395-426 for my Summa S2 series, $350

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
The whole thing. We currently have 4 and want 6. The company that quoted them are the ones that actually sold us the summa so *hoping* they know what they’re talking about.

Ours are in £ but they sound a fair bit cheaper! Total £160 for everything so assuming they’ve quoted the wrong parts?

MI Bearcat

What part number does it list? I talked with Airmark and the part number I listed was for extra pinch wheel assemblies for the tangential S2 cutters.