• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fabric for Canon Colorado

soggywinter

With Hasco Graphics / Mark Snelling's help, I'm soon to be the proud owner of a Canon Colorado M3. I was talking it up to a customer and they asked me about printing a stage backdrop on fabric in multiple pieces to be sewn together. Can someone recommend a UVGel friendly fabric?

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
There are a few good fabrics which have been tested and approved! I'll email you the list of profiles which you'll be able to pull into Onyx. I can probably find a good distributor in Vancouver to ship up to you. I am at the ISA show so I'll send it when I get back.

WinGraphics

Premium Subscriber
There are a few good fabrics which have been tested and approved! I'll email you the list of profiles which you'll be able to pull into Onyx. I can probably find a good distributor in Vancouver to ship up to you. I am at the ISA show so I'll send it when I get back.
Please include me in that list! Thanks

Evan Gillette

Soggywinter update us with what you find, I spoke with a ultraflex rep that had a few options last year but haven't taken tome to order or run any. I'm sure the CSAshop team would have some recommendation as well.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
Here is the link for all the approved medias...select which Colorado you have, which software you are running, and then you'll see some categories for print media. There are a bunch of textiles in there.