• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Fabric Material for Stacker Trailers.

anthony smith

I am looking for some help figuring out what kind of material that are used on stacker race car haulers for the top section where the cars go in, most teams have some type of fabric material that drops down with their logo on it.

Any help would be appreciated, View the pictures for an idea of what I am looking for.

Thanks

Attachments

• Trailer.jpg
    Trailer.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 149

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Are you going to print onto it? You can simply use some heat set vinyl and apply your logo onto heavy uncoated fabric that you could pick up at any fabric store Im sure.

anthony smith

I was going to sub it out... But after talking with the guys that are building the trailer, he says 99% of the guys use just regular banner and velcro it to the ceiling and the sides. So I was thinking of some 18oz banner, and then figuring out the way to do the velcro part afterwards

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I was going to sub it out... But after talking with the guys that are building the trailer, he says 99% of the guys use just regular banner and velcro it to the ceiling and the sides. So I was thinking of some 18oz banner, and then figuring out the way to do the velcro part afterwards

Thats super easy, the velcro is adhesive and you can get it at any home depot. I have a butt roll of heavy banner I can just send to you at no charge, just cover the freight and you can have it.

anthony smith

Thats super easy, the velcro is adhesive and you can get it at any home depot. I have a butt roll of heavy banner I can just send to you at no charge, just cover the freight and you can have it.

Thats very nice of you and I appreciate it. At this point im not sure if I will pull the trigger or not on this job.
But I will keep you in mind if I decide to.

Thanks for the help.