• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fabric Printing/Finishing

SignCraze

Hello, hoping to gather some information on how these are made. I am not sure what material options would be recommenced for this. I believe this is most commonly done with sublimation, however heat transfer vinyl would likely be an option as well depending on the material. These usually have zippers, sometimes magnents. What is being used for the windows? Just looking for any information anyone may have on the process or if there are any wholesalers that offer something of this nature.

Thanks!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Voyage Print

definitely ripstop by Ottertex is likely the base material or a outdoor equivalent then its just simple clear vinyl for windows. for this kind of stuff a UV printer can be used as well as latex as well

SignCraze

I haven't gotten very far on this. If anyone has the ability to print or sublimate or otherwise customize rip stop fabric with clear vinyl, zippers/velcro, feel free to reach out. Thanks!