• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fabric Wallpaper

Anyone wrapped interior walls with this? Never heard of this product before anyone have any good companies to purchase this material from?

kk70137

Intellicoat/Phototec

Intellicoat and Phototex are the two we use. We get GREAT image quality on our Roland with the Inellicoat. We get good image quality on Phototex, but I just think the colors pop more on the intellicoat.

If you are applying to a wall with any kind of sheen (satin, semi-gloss, gloss) the adhesive on the phototex is much stronger and will last longer. If the wall has a flat finish the intellicoat is a great product.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Whats the name of the intellicoat product? Its not the GFIOP is it? Or are you referring to the FABTAC?

kk70137

The intellicoat material is fabtac. The photo tex material (fellers pg 10) hasn't got a number it's just photo tex.