• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Face Mount Vinyl...

bendeane

I've posted on here about this sort of product before with very little response. Now that I've had a little experience with it, I wanted to know if anybody else might be using it. I abandoned it because we got some really bad adhesive that was marketed as removable and our sales rep told us our clients could hang it up for a month, take it down and lay the release liner back on it, roll it up in storage and get it out for next year with no problems. It didn't really adhere to well, and we had a lot of pealing and clients that were upset that it didn't perform as it was advertised. Out here in some of the greater KC suburbs, exterior signage comes at a premium price in terms of permits and sign codes, etc.

My question is this. I'm going to start marketing this as an alternative to exterior window perf and just use a more permanent adhesive and forgot all the hogwash that our rep told us about its reusability. Anybody ever used LexJets Permanent FaceMount Adhesive or their FaceMount window tape? PanoStar with a different adhesive than PanoStick? Any other non-adhesive window perf that you apply a facemount adhesive to the top of the image and apply to the inside of a window?

Any thoughts? Experiences? Etc?

Thanks,
Ben

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Let me send you a sample of my product that I had made specifically for perf mounted to the inside of windows. Its permanent one side and ultra removable on the other side, its priced very well also.

Slyboots

Hey Ben,

I had the exact same problems with the material peeling off and not adhering as it should have. I am currently hashing it out with my distributor, but I am curious what your ultimate resolution was.

bkyi44

I want to try your solution BigfishDM

I want to try your solution BigfishDM.

I need to install decal/logo inside the window, facing outside. I need good facemounting adhesive.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
No problem, it comes in 38"x150' and 54"x150' and the cost is $0.39 a sq.ft its made for that application.