• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Failed to load swatch library?

Hey guys I keep running into this problem. I define a few patterns, make a table called fills or filler or something like that, and I end up losing the table. It isn't always instant and sometimes last for a good month. But for some reason I'll have a unknown failure message and then when I start flexi back up I get the message "Failed to load the swatch library : C:\program files\flexisign-pro 8.1v1\swatch\table\filler.swt. Any input?

Kollman32

Hey guys I keep running into this problem. I define a few patterns, make a table called fills or filler or something like that, and I end up losing the table. It isn't always instant and sometimes last for a good month. But for some reason I'll have a unknown failure message and then when I start flexi back up I get the message "Failed to load the swatch library : C:\program files\flexisign-pro 8.1v1\swatch\table\filler.swt. Any input?

Have you ever found a solution to this problem? This has happened to me 3 times now. The last time it happened I erased everything and started fresh(which took a long time!) and happed again lastnight!!!! Looking for a solution to this.....?