• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon II outdoor 64

GRAPHIFER

I was printing a Banner and the printer stops in the middle blinking the lights and with a massage that say: System Error E117 Head Overheat 2, I turn off and on and I tried again start printing but later stops and give me the same error, does any one knows about what cause this type of error and how can I fix it? .......I need to finish some jobs and is the only printer I have, no money to hire a tech.
:thankyou:

SlightlyChilled

looks like you need to rethink your pricing. Not trying to sound like a prick its just good business to have fix your printer money. And I have no clue about the fault. Where did you get the printer from? When was the last time you changed the heads?

henryp

Ink on the printhead is not being replenished properly so it heats up, other than that, head is on the way out

GRAPHIFER

Thank you Henry for your advise I'm going to change dampers and see if that helps, regarding you Slightly I changed my heads almost every 6 months ones at the time but if I asked for help on this forum is because 4 years ago when I got my printer I didn't know anything about it and I used to call a Tech. every time I need something and paid a lot of money like other people here, changing parts than even work property but I always wanted to trust on the people who suppose to be professional Tech. now I know by experience is difficult to find a really professional tech. and most of the time I have to fix the machine by my self so in that way little by little I learned more than few tech. that worked in my printer before and I want to share with people like me that owns or work with a same type of printer that experience and see if we can help each other.

GRAPHIFER

I'm back to business!!! Thank you Henry your advise was correct, when change the dampers on the cyan head one of the pins was broken and I tried to replace only the black plastic on the top but doesn't work so I bought a new head and fixed the problem, just as reference I want to let you know I asked Mutoh Customer Service about the same problem and they told me can be a few different things could be a bad cable print head or even a bad main I'm happy there were wrong. Thank you again!

I bouth another USED Falcon II outdoor I'm trying to fix it and have it as a back up, but is giving me SYSTEM ERROR E100 28 V. P SUPPLAY ERROR ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE ON THIS ONE???

Headhunterx

I'm back to business!!! Thank you Henry your advise was correct, when change the dampers on the cyan head one of the pins was broken and I tried to replace only the black plastic on the top but doesn't work so I bought a new head and fixed the problem, just as reference I want to let you know I asked Mutoh Customer Service about the same problem and they told me can be a few different things could be a bad cable print head or even a bad main I'm happy there were wrong. Thank you again!

I bouth another USED Falcon II outdoor I'm trying to fix it and have it as a back up, but is giving me SYSTEM ERROR E100 28 V. P SUPPLAY ERROR ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE ON THIS ONE???

Your power supply either has a bad fuse or is bad. PM. me if you need a power supply.

Richard