• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon II outdoor Head rank

MJRKat

Hey guys and gals, I just replaced the print heads for the Black and Cyan on my Falcon II outdoor. I have the latest Firmware(Version 3.0 or something of the sort). I had it unplugged when I did the change, afterwards sucked ink into dampers with syringe(all of which I learned from searching on here, thanks to all). I am not getting any ink through those two heads. I have done numerous powerful cleaning cycles to no avail. There is no new ink present in the caps neither. I have tried looking in the Mutoh manual to see how to do the head rank, but I guess I am just having issues with getting to that point. I can get into Maintenance mode, but that's as far as I can get. Any help is greatly appreciated!

CRD

Head rank will not be the problem of sucking the inkt through!
What if you pull ink through the maintenance station/head caps with a syringe?

Paco

MJRKat

Thanks! That's a step in the right direction, I'm getting somewhere now, hadn't thought of that one, appreciate it!

CRD

If the maintenance/headcap station does not seal while the head is parked on it, it will not pull inkt. Next step would be the pump.
Clean the tubes from the capping to the pump, those the clogging quickly.

Paco

Robert M

fuse

Check the fuse on the main board for that print head. Sounds like the head may not be getting power

MJRKat

Its all good Robert, its getting ink now since I pulled through, and seems to be staying sealed pretty good. Thanks for the advice though!