• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Jr Don't Print Reg. Marks (Flexi)

elliot

Hi Guys!

Don't know if is a flexy topic or mutoh, I follow the SW tutorial of flexi 8.1 to print and cut (with contour lines), my Falcon Jr print all the art ok but don't print the registration marks that I try (type 1 or 2), so I can't cut on my Graphtec CE5000. Any idea!!:help:

VinylCraft

Did you apply a cut path using the couture option? You should see them in cut/plot box if they are applied in the box with your image.

Bogie

If you don't have a contour cut defined, it won't print the marks. Doesn't matter if you're starting with a vector or not.

I think it's something effects/contour cut... Not enough to define it - you have to hit the *&^*()&^)(*& checkbox thingie too.

Jackpine

I think you have to set up your cutter as a FC 30". I had to do that with my CE in Flexi 7.6. Other steps are ok. I change the position from y 4" to y 1.25". Works for me and you are not wasting so much room. I only print and cut from Flexi when I have to do so. I Rip, print and cut from Ciberprint. A very user and computer friendly program with many more controls than Flexi.