• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Falcon Jr head alignment help

creative

Hi All,

I would like to thank everyone that reply to my post, I was able to fix that problem following your advice, both printheads and the maintenance station were shot.
I learned how to troubleshoot this machine and fix it, from now on I wouldn't have any problem reapiring it.

Last thing I need to know is how to properly align the print heads.

can anyone help.

Attached is a pic of the alignment print

thank you.

Attachments

• alignment.jpg
    alignment.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 125

creative

:U Rock: :thankyou: :signs101: Just an update of the progress, I have to admit, this is the BEST forum i'd ever found.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to help others.

regards.

Attachments

• DSC02983.jpg
    DSC02983.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 105

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
PM sent, I need help, my blue and magenta also print a little uneven as well. It ends up giving me a small outline whenever I print black. Thats all I need!!!!

Thanks

renamer38

it is hard to make a calib. of heads on this virtual base depending of what is your problem.
If it is only bi-dir / uni-dir then it is nothing hard but besides that is hard for user who dont knows .

Attachments

• Tilt.jpg
    Tilt.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 73

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
Awesome, that picture is the one IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!! Mine is only off a small amount, but enough that the 2 colors leave a small outline when printing black, or grays

renamer38

Awesome, that picture is the one IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!! Mine is only off a small amount, but enough that the 2 colors leave a small outline when printing black, or grays

np
also if you need some help about service manuals of any kind for any mutoh - we can arrange it

gl