• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

falcon replaced maintenece station dampers pump no magenta

luggnut

update.... its back working . a big thanks to bradster and autografxx. both of you guys really helped me. autographxx is from a neighboring town and called me personally to walk me thru some stuff... outstanding!!

Graphics2u

update.... its back working . a big thanks to bradster and autografxx. both of you guys really helped me. autographxx is from a neighboring town and called me personally to walk me thru some stuff... outstanding!!
So what fixed it? Just a brief description would be nice for others who might have it happen. glad you're running again!

luggnut

i think i damaged the damper or it was defective? i first tried to use the old magenta damper that i removed... it did help... maybe i didn't give it enough time? so i took the old yellow damper that still had yellow ink in it and put it in the magentas place and bam it printed all nozzle with the yellow.

so i did a inkfill per autographxx recommendation and the magenta printed. so either a combo of bad damper and ink not primed... but now it works.