• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

familiar faces!

jberte

wow - lotta familiar faces in here :cool1: i am an unabashed signforums.com junkie and just read about your site from an introduction over there, so i thought i'd pop in and say hello! i haven't explored your site in it's entirety yet, but from what i've seen it's very good! i look forward to whatever joint ventures may come of this and much admire the spirit of mutual cooperation.

i've been in the sign business for about 5 years, and toyed with graphic arts since i could hold a pencil, we won't talk about how many years that's been!:tongue: as of the end of this very long year, i will be gainfully unemployed at the shop i've been in for seemingly ever and doing my best to make a go of it on my own. i have extensive experience with everything from billboards to the tiniest of miniature decal reproductions so i should be prepared for anything that anyone throws at me. if i can be of assistance to anyone here i'd be pleased to help in any way i can. happy new years to all :thumb:

Sunny

Hey There! Here is another one that looks familiar!
I think I saw you in Vegas in one of those dance outfits! :biggrin:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Welcome to Signs 101. We're happy to see you.

Your quote is one of my favorites and, IMHO, should be followed by the balance of the sentence:

"and as sure as the night shall follow the day, thou can'st then be false to any man."

jberte

Originally posted by Fred Weiss
Welcome to Signs 101. We're happy to see you.

Your quote is one of my favorites and, IMHO, should be followed by the balance of the sentence:

"and as sure as the night shall follow the day, thou can'st then be false to any man."
:wink: didn't want to exceed your bandwith fred! and there are so few who recognize it that i don't usually include it :cool: very nice place you have here - thanks for the warm welcome!
:thankyou:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Welcome Jberte!!! Seen you opn Signforums, can't wait for your contributions here!!