• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fast printer

dvdcr

Good afternoon,

At work we currently have a Mimaki JFX-200. It's been with us for more than 5 years and it's been good. It is time to expand and get another machine but we are currently looking for something faster. We want to start printing in corrugated and make our own boxes and such. We have been looking at the EFI Pro 30f which on paper is 5-10 times faster than our Mimaki.

Does anyone here have any experience with the EFI Pro 30f and know another machine similar to it or perhaps even faster than this one?

Thanks!

Superior_Adam

We run the EFI 24F which is the model right under the 30F. I love this printer. We had the first one installed as part of the early adopter program. Been running it for a couple years and it has been great.

dvdcr

We run the EFI 24F which is the model right under the 30F. I love this printer. We had the first one installed as part of the early adopter program. Been running it for a couple years and it has been great.
How are the printheads? Meaning, how long do they last in your environment? Also, the software, how would you rate it?

Thanks!

Troy Lesher

Good afternoon,

At work we currently have a Mimaki JFX-200. It's been with us for more than 5 years and it's been good. It is time to expand and get another machine but we are currently looking for something faster. We want to start printing in corrugated and make our own boxes and such. We have been looking at the EFI Pro 30f which on paper is 5-10 times faster than our Mimaki.

Does anyone here have any experience with the EFI Pro 30f and know another machine similar to it or perhaps even faster than this one?

Thanks!
WE have several in our lineup, from 4 x 8 at up to 50 boards and hour, to a 5 x 10 at just over a hundred boards an hour, Be glad to discus, and answer any questions you may have. designed, developed, manufactured, assembled and serviced in the USA.

dvdcr

WE have several in our lineup, from 4 x 8 at up to 50 boards and hour, to a 5 x 10 at just over a hundred boards an hour, Be glad to discus, and answer any questions you may have. designed, developed, manufactured, assembled and serviced in the USA.
Hello Troy, I will send you an email in a few. Thanks!

AlsEU

Lol damn, I think this is a little too much. How much is this machine? Any idea?
Onset X3 HS? For sure more than 1 million $. But the printing quality...
If you want anything cheaper, ask local Fujifilm dealer, if the Acuity F67 is available. 150sqm/h, proven construction.