• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Fastest, single phase power flatbed printer from 200k to 300k

parrott

Those Retrojets are great machines and built by one of the best manufacturers in the business. We have their X2 and cannot say enough good things about it. Sounds like a win-win. Can’t wait to hear your feedback on your new machine!

parrott

Anybody that is interested in getting into one of their X2 machines and can’t afford it at the moment should pick this up. In no time you will have the money to upgrade.

Digitech stands behind all of their machines and will never leave you stranded. Totally different business model from other OEMs (HP, cannon, EFI) where they will bleed you out financially to keep it up and running. No service contract required and have never seen a company so excited to see their customers succeed.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Hi, thank you everybody for the advise, the problem of digital printers and phase converters is you have to leave the phase converter on for years since you can't not turn off the flatbed printer and must be power connected always in a router or cutter is different you can turn it off with no problem, we currently have a Oce Aizona 660 XT, and a Oce Arizona 2340 XT ( LED) recently installed we are looking to replace the 660XT for a faster LED flatbed printer, once you have a LED curing flatbed you notice all the benefits comparing with radical UV lamps curing

IMO id go with the Arizona 2380 with the 2x CM channels for extra production speeds. unless you can get the 2360 with 2x CM with no white.
so you'd have 2 the same printers, which makes things easier.
ink supply from the same place.
both require same maintenance, same consumables etc.
then both will output the same print quality.
makes more sense than mix and matching printers.
and it's one of the only printers that can accept 2 standard sheets at once.

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
Hi Everybody the advise will be appreciated, we are looking to replace one of two flatbed printer we have in our shop, we are considering factors like ink price, speed, versatility etc.. the budget is from 200k to 300k, the flatbed have to be single phase since 3 phase is not a option, please reply any comments or suggestions, thank you!
I would recommend checking out the StratoJet Shark Flatbed Printers. Been using for few years now. In terms of power, it only needs one outlet 208V 30A Single Phase. Ink Price is very aggressive too.., speed I think is now much faster than the printer I have. I am sure its around 800sqft+, but their models are expandable so you can add more heads and go even faster.