• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help fb500 carriage motor and electric brushes

Turnergraphics

Has anybody found motor brushes for the FB500 carriage drive motor? The motor is made by Ametek exclusively for Flextronics in Singapore and cost us about $1000. But if I could find motor brushes (with springs) I could get back to work for just a few bucks. Any help is appreciated.

richsweeney

Look for a local electrical repair vendor, google something like "electric graphic service+ name of my city". That or ask a local commercial printer who they use to fix their machines.

czbhu

Is there anyone who can help me to find a new carriage drive motor for my HP FB700? I would like to replace it, but buying from HP directly would cost a lot... So I am looking for an other way to purchase a motor.

Great Signs

If anyone has the size of the brush or a specific part number for an aftermarket brush for the Carriage Drive Motor please share. It would be appreciated. They are so easy to change, I just want to assure I replace with the correct size

Boejoe77

If anyone has the size of the brush or a specific part number for an aftermarket brush for the Carriage Drive Motor please share. It would be appreciated. They are so easy to change, I just want to assure I replace with the correct size
I might have a spare motor if you interested.