• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FB700 Yellow ink won't fill heads, replaced thermistor/reservoir still no dice

tedbragg

Trying to get these yellow print heads to load with ink and print. Figures this happens right before a massive order with lots of yellow. :)
Phone support walked us thru replacing the thermistor/reservoir and empty/fill, empty/fill, etc. Still no output from the yellow heads.

Here's the weird part: We did a manual pump on the yellow, and the ink flowed great. caught it in a bowl (don't use styrofoam bowls, ya'll). But when going thru the usual procedures for refilling the heads, print pattern tests nothing from the yellows are firing.

Any suggestions?

tedbragg

Waiting on a new o-ring for the yellow reservoir. Everybody we've talked to keeps saying that's what's wrong. We shall see. FedEx can't get here fast enough.

Got a full two days backed up on me now :-(

Waiting on a new o-ring for the yellow reservoir. Everybody we've talked to keeps saying that's what's wrong. We shall see. FedEx can't get here fast enough.

Got a full two days backed up on me now :-(
Are you in using original HP ink? We experienced exactly the same symptoms as you do, changed o-rings, filters etc. Ended up being a bad batch of HP ink, very very frustating