• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC5100 - 130 error 1

ACT

after updating flexi and adding my printer and plotter's in production manger(i.e. how they connect to pc) printer works perfect but plotter shows error 1. i shut down my pc and plotter after deleting job. turned on just the fc5100 loaded media, it reads the media then error 1 shows up followed by digitalized instructions press enter. i press enter and nothing happens.

please help

mtmdesigns

try shutting down your computer and plotter then take out parallel port and put it back in, then turn back on computer. i just had this happen a few months ago.

gerald

Don't remember the sequence but there are certain buttons on the plotter you hold down or press at start up that resets the plotter. Check the manual or go to the web site and get the inst.

mtmdesigns

gerald said:
Don't remember the sequence but there are certain buttons on the plotter you hold down or press at start up that resets the plotter. Check the manual or go to the web site and get the inst.

he's exactly right.

NBaessler

Check the command setting. If for some reason the cutter is in GPGL, an ERROR 1 is going to appear. Although it may write strange character up the side. Press MENU, NEXT key until INTERFACE shows, press F1, Press F4 COMMAND. If the asterisk is by the GPGL switch it to HPGL.

Neal
Graphtec.