• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fc7000 Vs. Fc8600

tc2903

On a budget. What do you think of a fc7000 or fc8600 to cut ppf kits? How significant is the advantage of the new over old besides the lack of warranty on the 7000?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
They don't make parts for the FC7000 anymore so if it goes down, you have an expensive paper weight. The FC8600 is a very good machine and I think most users would tell you that. Also look for a used FC8000 as they are just 1 generation before the 86000 series.

tc2903

They don't make parts for the FC7000 anymore so if it goes down, you have an expensive paper weight. The FC8600 is a very good machine and I think most users would tell you that. Also look for a used FC8000 as they are just 1 generation before the 86000 series.
Than u!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

papabud

Lone Wolf
i have the 8000 and i love my old machine. i havent had to repair it in over 3 years, it cuts pretty much exactly the same from day to day.
if you set it up right and keep it adjusted and clean its a very reliable machine.