• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC8000-60 Contour cutting with Flexi 7.5

firesignz

Celebrating 10 Years in business
Does anyone have any ideas as to how to use Flexi Version 7.5 Pro to make contour cuts on my new Graphtec FC8000? I have spoken with the reseller AND graphtec and they both have given me the useless answer - UPGRADE TO FLEXI 8.5 since there is no appropriate driver in 7.5.

My problem with this is that Graphtec ships with Cutting Master 2.0 (an oem version on Scanvec Amiable production manager) which has the correct driver and cuts PERFECTLY with Flexi 7.5. They even say that you can contour cut with it, but their instructions lack any real substance.

If anyone can shed some light on this topic - without having to through money at it, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

firesignz

Celebrating 10 Years in business
Yeah, that was what I kinda thought - at least I am not the only one with no idea. Guess I will have to consider upgrading to new software. :(

Bye Bye $3,000 - sad that the cutter cost less than the sw to run it...