• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fc8000-75 problems

ironchef

Please help guys. My 30in plotter is acting up... it stops cutting half way. Not from one end of the roll to the other but the height of the roll. I'm using a 24in. Roll and my design is 20in. Its starts out fine. It just ends halfway and then when i did the cross cut function. It only cut the middle area. Leaving about 4 inches on each end. This has happened 3 times already. Not back to back. When it happens i turn it off and restart it and it continues to cut fine until it happens again. Please help guys

Atomic DNA

The buffer may be full on the plotter. I have gotten in the habit of shutting the power off and then back on a few times a day. What is strange is that my wife's computer and mine are networked to the same 8000 and only she has issues, not me.

ironchef

Another clue! Lol so it isn't the buffer. Unless it just happens to get full when your wife tries. It just started to so this last week. Before that no problems what so ever. And I've had it for a year now. Could it be virus? My norton antivirus just expired and i haven't renewed it.