• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fc8600 And Onyx Cut Service Path Issue

altereddezignz

I have an issue that has just started where if i give an image or a vector a path with 100% magenta like i normally do for onyx to see the line as a cut path it give me 2 cuts paths. The cut paths it gives me are the inside and outside of the stroke i applied?
I attached 2 images. The first one shows the 2 cut paths.

The second one i did a fill of the design and filled it with 100% magenta and it created the cut path correctly. I have been using Onyx for a while now and have never had this issue. I have always used a stroke for the cut path but now every time i use the stroke i get 2 paths.

Any ideas.
Thanks.

P.S
It does not matter what type file i save the design in and run it through rip.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_64 Apr. 19 09.15.png
    ScreenHunter_64 Apr. 19 09.15.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 174
  • ScreenHunter_63 Apr. 19 09.15.png
    ScreenHunter_63 Apr. 19 09.15.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 180
C

ColoPrinthead

You are correct that it is cutting inside and outside of your path. I had the same issue a few years ago and member here told me I could solve it by making my path just a filled object as you have learned. I don't know exactly why I had the issue and I only had it at the one job and particular Onyx setup - I never experienced it on any other Onyx setups I had used before or after.