• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC8600 only seeing 1st registration mark

Sand Dollar

Im sure we are missing something very simple. Just purchased a basically new (but still used) 8600. We can not get it to find the other corners of registration marks. Have sent and set it up in both the graphtec V3 software and directly from Flexi. Seems to be a simple setting on the plotter. Have watched countless youtube videos and also from the graphtec site. Still no luck.. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

WraplabMN

I select "roll" instead of "sheet" when registration mark is an issue when trying to plot a sheet of vinyl. hope this helps.

solock

Im sure we are missing something very simple. Just purchased a basically new (but still used) 8600. We can not get it to find the other corners of registration marks. Have sent and set it up in both the graphtec V3 software and directly from Flexi. Seems to be a simple setting on the plotter. Have watched countless youtube videos and also from the graphtec site. Still no luck.. Any help will be appreciated.

thanks
Does it try to find them, get close then fail? Or does it not even feed to the direction of #2?
How close to the edge or end of the sheet is your #2 and #3 mark?