• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help FC9000 barcode cutting upside down?

StickerDemon

anyone ever have an issue with graphtec fc9000 barcode cutting upside down? I run cut master 4 plug-in to Adobe illustrator. I creat my file and print it. I then send cut/plot to the cutter. I just ran a print and it cut just fine. But then I just ran the same print again and noticed my cut lines were off ... so I flipped the media and it cutting correctly. What did I click for this to happen? I cant have it cut in reversed like this because its a die cut and the rollers pop out the decal while it feeds it the wrong way. Thanks in advance .

Attachments

• BC3485D1-DC2E-44A4-8126-E81223111A72.png
    BC3485D1-DC2E-44A4-8126-E81223111A72.png
    106.8 KB · Views: 140

ikarasu

There is a f on the end of the barcode - that side needs to be at the front of the plotter and you should be fine.

If you're reading the barcode via the barcode function, it should auto rotate to the correct way though - im pretty sure there's no way to change that