• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC9000 + Ergosoft PosterPrint v14

Fredrik Bohm

Hi!
A customer of mine has got a new FC9000-140 and even a new Epson S40600.
They are still using their old software Ergosoft PosterPrint v14. They have been testing both Ergosoft v16 and Onyx RIP software, but they like the old version too much and they are not keen to learn new software.

Printing and cutting works, but we have some settings problems in the cutting enviroment.

Posterprint v14 doesn't really support FC9000, the latest is FC8000 (with FC7000 settings) in the cutter settings. But the the settings for FORCE is not the same.
My customer like to set and send the FORCE settings from the CUT enviroment in Posterprint.
Now they have to set all settings in the cutter when they load the media before they send the CUT job.

Anyone with similiar problems or tips on with cutter setting they could use in Posterprint?

/Fredrik Bohm
Sweden

Fredrik Bohm

I would use Posterprint to print, cutting master to cut. Comes free with cutter.
Thanks for your reply, but my customer isn't up for using extra software. They want to use one program for Print&Cut.
They have to use a little workaround now, and i think this is the only way for them.
Next step is to upgrade to new RIP software that supports the new Graphtec models.

marsuni

Unitype-GR
You can load FC-8600 drivers to posterprint14. We always use the condition 1 and make it possible to cut right, through Cutting Controller for GRAPHTEC not to the machine!

Last edited: