• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fc9000 review... somebody please, anyone

The FC8600 is a good machine. It can do the jobs that you need to do on it. You should get one soon because Graphtec has stopped making the FC8600 and switched over to the FC9000. But FexiSign will not add drivers for the FC9000 to older versions of Flexi, and Graphtec Studio Pro Plus does not have a RIP engine.
You can't add any printers to the production manager. Now you will need to subscribe to the very expensive cloud version of Flexi or find a used FC8600. This might make Graphtec go out of business. That's too bad! I was looking to buy new equipment from them.

F80M3

Custom Title
The FC8600 is a great machine! It will do what you need. Be sure to get one soon because Graphtec has ceased production on it and has switched over to the FC9000. Which is a shame, because FexiSign refuses to add the FC9000 drivers to older versions of Flexi. And the Graphtec Studio Pro Plus software does not include a RIP engine. You literally can't add any type of printer to the production manager. So now if you want to print AND cut you will have to subscribe the very expensive cloud version of Flexi or find a used FC8600. This may put Graphtec out of business. Bummer! I was so looking to upgrade. They had wonderful quality equipment.

not just update and upgrade but SUBSCRIBE

I know this is older, but I just got a FC9000 and it works with Flexi 12 for plotting vinyl, I have flexi 19 too but that one doesn't have the plot option enabled. so I can use flexi 12 to plot standard cut vinyl.

I just added it to flexi by choosing Graphtec GPGL FC8600-xx your version of the cutter via TCP/IP and it seems to work fine!

just wanted to share!!