• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feather banner supplier

Letterbox Mike

We've had a lot of problems with Creative Banner's quality, we shy away from them as much as possible now.

My vote is for Orbus as well, although I will say we had an order for 13 of their feather banners come in this week and every one of them was sewn wrong. But Orbus bent over backwards and reprinted them and overnighted them so we could deliver them in time for an event today. That was no small feat, these were their biggest banners and they were double-sided, even for an outfit of their size that was probably a huge task to accomplish in the short amount of time they did it in. I wish it hadn't happened, but their customer service is excellent and the didn't hang us out to dry.

sghobbies

We just placed an order with Quality Banner in Florida. Got my fingers crossed, but they have been great to deal with so far.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Creative Banner assemblies

We've had a lot of problems with Creative Banner's quality, we shy away from them as much as possible now.

My vote is for Orbus as well, although I will say we had an order for 13 of their feather banners come in this week and every one of them was sewn wrong. But Orbus bent over backwards and reprinted them and overnighted them so we could deliver them in time for an event today. That was no small feat, these were their biggest banners and they were double-sided, even for an outfit of their size that was probably a huge task to accomplish in the short amount of time they did it in. I wish it hadn't happened, but their customer service is excellent and the didn't hang us out to dry.

Insignia, I had not encountered those issues with Creative. Nevertheless, here is another suggestion: http://www.texvisions.com/ :smile:

Letterbox Mike

Insignia, I had not encountered those issues with Creative. Nevertheless, here is another suggestion: http://www.texvisions.com/ :smile:

Most of the problems we've encountered with Creative Banner have been with their retractable stands, we've had so many fail on us we don't trust them. Literally about 1 in 3 we sold were breaking (we stopped using them in 2009, we had about 30 failures that year), often times they broke before they ever left the shop. CB was minimally helpful, and getting replacements was like pulling teeth. We've had other minor issues here and there, leading me to believe their products are "second tier" for lack of a better term. They sell a lot of useful products, many of which are fine, but many of which aren't up to the quality standards we require. Orbus all around has proven much more reliable, I think we've only had 2 or 3 failures since we switched to them, and they've always gone out of their way to get us replacements immediately.

We have been buying them from Wholesale Displays. There quality seems to be very good and there prices are the best I have found. I think there site is wsdisplay.com