• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Feather" Banners w/Stands Wholesale

Billct2

I haven't sold any of these yet, but one of my best customers wants to get some.
I see some really good prices from some recommended merchants, in the back of sign mags and online but
I'm concerned about quality, especially of the pole & stake.
Can anyone give me recommendations for vendors that have supplied a good product.
Thanks

visual800

i just got some from 4over cheapest price I found. all of this is cheap crap from china. looking for high end feather signs is like looking for high end coroplast

Drip Dry

I've bought a number of them from "flagandsignusa.com"

They are a great product.
Buy the 15' with the pole and ground stake as a set.

They also have / had a deal that you can buy a flag that says "Flags Sold Here" that you can put out front
I think it cost around 30.00

They have 2 websites. One for you and one you can send the customer to.
You should call them and they will explain everything

Nuagedesigns

Bill,
I have used Sign World America in the past. Great product great support over the phone and email. They are west cast so shipping is normal 5 day. Also used creative banner before have yet to try 4Over. I have had one customer complain about the sublimated black being black enough. But its all in the process hard to control.