• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feather Flags

Smacka

Anyone got a good source for custom printed feather flags? Never had alot of interest in them but they are becoming more popular lately and I hate to miss out on the opportunity.

Thanks for any help!

d fleming

People around here have been bying them on line cheaper than I have found from any supplier. I just stay away from them.

J

john1

People around here have been bying them on line cheaper than I have found from any supplier. I just stay away from them.

Yeah, I stay away. Had a lady ask me if i could do flags and i said no. She was hard up to buy a single coroplast sign 18x24" so i thought to myself "she can't afford a flag that's for sure"

IMO, These feather flags are kinda expensive. I seen some locally that were all faded but am guessing they are still up because the people are trying to get there moneys worth.

d fleming

Was at a Civic ***. meeting yesterday. Businesses around here have these things all over and they are getting them online for anywhere from 69 to 99 bucks each. 118 dollars gets them one with custom design. I can't touch it.

MakeMyGraphic

hmm... not sure if this would help but I am a broker at Stats located in San Diego and their printed custom banner prices are very affordable. Just ask for a resale account.

BannersByStats.com

I can get a single sided banner for under the last said price on this thread :) don't want to say prices just in case Stats doesn't allow me to post but seriously though... it's soo cool.