• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feed Back on the new Roland VersaUV LEJ Printer?

FrankenSigns.biz

The new VersaUV LEJ Hybrid UV-LED Flatbed Inkjet Printer.

I was wondering if anyone here might have one?

I may also be interested in opinions and/or convictions based on what you may have heard.

Many thanks in advance...

wrapmyride

Hi Frankensigns, i got mine a few days ago, so far so good. Don't expect the speed a 160k machine would give you but remember than that is because you pay 100k less...
But overall; printquality is stunning and you get the benefits of printing textures and gloss finish or matte finish on your prints this way you can easily add complex signs wich you couldnt make before.
Loafing material and switching is easy, menustructure is exactly the same as you're used too with your ecosol machine.
Today i had a problem with the white overprint not matching the cmyk print underneath but it only was half a mil, only in this case i was printing machine faceplates and they were only 50mm x 16mm... But i think i can correct that with bidir adjust.

Also printed larg panels of dibond, 2500mm x 1200mm. That went perfect.
Downide is that you always can't print edge to edge.

So if you're looking for a 'bridge' between no uv-printer and a vutek or durst i would certainly recommend the lej640.