• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Feeding Problem with ce3000MK2-60

djenurm

I've been having a problem using General Formulations 500 series 3mil calendered. Everything loads straight and and flat then when it starts plotting down the roll the media wants to bunch up somewhere between the rollers once it gets a couple feet in. I've lost 10 yards so far this week due to this problem. Is this a plotter or a vinyl problem? Or is it me!

Thanks, Dave

Jackpine

I use Oracle and ShineRite from Fellers and have no problems. Try a different brand and if it does the samething then I would belive it would be the plotter's tracking.

TresL

A few Q's

What speed are you running at?
How old is the blade?
What is your pressure set to?

djenurm

A few Q's

What speed are you running at?
How old is the blade?
What is your pressure set to?

Pretty slow - at 25
my pressure is 16
the blade is new but it doesnt seem to be a blade related problem. It will do this when not cutting at all. I've wondered if the rollers tracking has an adjustment it seems possible that one of them could be sending the media inwards rather than straight. It does always seem to happen on the right side.

Thanks everyone for the help.
Dave

signage

Is this a new machine? If so an this some of the first material you are running through it I would check the drive rollers for something (tape or residue) on it. Then I would call my sales/service person.