• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fellers is too Funny.

jfiscus

Rap Master
And in my honest opinion.. Plastidip paint is going to kill colorchange wraps in the long run. The only thing colorchange wraps have going for them right now is textures..

I mean seriously have you been todipyourcar.com , they have metalizers, colorchange effect, gloss, matte, pearls, juices.. it's insane and you you dont need expensive equipment either..
Just my rant..

Have you seen a plastidipped car? Disgusting. Rubber cement garbage. Fragile. I have a regular color change customer who drove cross-country to get a "new-special" plastidip color shift job, and showed up asking if I could seal the edges with vinyl because it was coming off after a week. Oh, and it can't really be washed, or touched. That car (brand new Corvette) is now (properly and proudly) WRAPPED.
I have seen them done RIGHT, and suggested we get into it here at some point but we are still currently commercial vehicle graphics only. When done right it holds up well and also looks great.

2B

I have seen them done RIGHT, and suggested we get into it here at some point but we are still currently commercial vehicle graphics only. When done right it holds up well and also looks great.

We also have looking into dipping, did a set of rims to see how it goes and so far it has been a positive result.
there are several advantages over wrapping and you as the expert need to know the difference and what process is going to produce the best outcome.